RNB believes in implementation of best practices for corporate governance. The corporate governance at RNB is based on the following main principles :
- Fair and equitable treatment of all its stakeholders including employees, customers, shareholders and investors.
- Transparency and accountability.
- Compliance with all the applicable rules and regulations.
- Timely and balanced disclosure of all material information concerning the Company to all stakeholders.
- Ensuring timely flow of information to the Board and its Committees, enabling them to discharge their functions effectively.
- Independent verification and safeguarding integrity of the Company’s financial reporting.
- A sound system of risk management and internal control.